Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Digital Story Day 1

My partner, Kevin, and I designed our story of an obese person who takes control of his life and becomes fit, healthy and happy. Although the rough draft has been written, today we plan on finalizing story and brainstorm the pictures and videos we will tune up with the words. Our digital story will be funny by default but I don't want the message to be lost because of this. It will be a challenge for Kevin and me to produce a light hearted and fun digital story with a underlying serious message.

3 comments:

  1. This sounds really good, what do you think the message will be?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This sounds like a really informative digital story. I would suggest that you be careful using humor in this type of scenario, however, because I feel like it is something very serious and should not be made to appear any less serious than it is. I am very excited to watch your digital story and I think you two will do an amazing job =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. The message I hope to get across is how important healthy eating and physical activity are to prevent obesity and other chronic diseases.

    ReplyDelete